Sunday, July 19, 2009

Them: My Friends. (EDITED & UPDATED)



I call them: Yuckie
Established: July 16, 2007

These are my Friends, People that i've been with through my ups & down. we've been through many obstacles.. nothing can breaks us apart. (i guess) we've already celebrated many things, Eventhough im quite tamed to expressed my feelings to them, i once love these people.. All i can say is that they once become become my TRUE & BESTEST FRIENDS IN THE WORLD. (: OMG! they'll be shock if they read this. HOHO~ Actually we've celebrated our 2nd anniversary & there last anniversay with me last week, hmmm they say that there wouldn't be 3rd anniversary.. but sana wag naman i want them to stay strong.. i did my best to hold on to these people cause I LOVE THEM, but actually i didn't make it..

1 comment: